The cobra grip is made from advanced polymer which is very strong and will definitely take a beating. The shooter can use different grip techniques and allows the user to have a secure and comfortable grip in any situation or position. It features a ridged front face that allows to brace the rifle against a table or a wall and because it is ridged, it will prevent any sliding during the recoil kick. Another unique feature is the Cobra "hood". It acts like a heat shield that will prevent the heat from going to the hands and gives lead hand an ergonomic platform to use. The rear portion of the Cobra Grip can function as a hand stop. One advantage that the SI Cobra Grip has over its competitors is the friction lock design. Material has been removed from the center so when tightening the Main Screw, it will allow it to grip the rail system and thus preventing any wobbling due to lose fitment or over use of the grip. The Strike industries Cobra grip is slim and low profile which makes it very light weight. Shooters from all walks of life and different size hands can use the Strike Industries Cobra Grip without worrying if the grip is too big or the angle would be too aggressive that it would strain the hand. It is very ergonomic and economical.
- Reinforced polymer design
- Matte finish for black/FDE
- Steel mounting nuts and screws
- Textured for secured gripping
- Cobra hood for heat and rail protection
- Integrated finger stop for non-slip and surface bracing
- Multiple gripping configurations for different hand sizes and shooting preferences
- Can be used with different grip techniques and still have a secure and comfortable grip in any situation or position
- Ridged front face allows bracing the rifle against a table or a wall to prevent sliding due to recoil
- Rear portion functions as a hand stop
- Friction lock design locks grip to the rail system during installation for solid fit with no wobbling
- Slim and low profile, very lightweight
- Material: Polymer
- Available Colors: Black, FDE
- Length: 4"
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
Strike Industries Cobra Tactical Fore Grip