Shellback Tactical Level IIIA Spec Ops ACH High Cut Ballistic Helmet
Item Code: SBT-SO501HC
Reviews / Q&A
The Shellback Tactical Level IIIA Spec Ops ACH High Cut Ballistic Helmet is a top of the line elite ballistic helmet designed for special operation missions. It comes equipped with side rails, 3 hole nvg shroud, loop panels, bungee cords and ratcheting retention system. Utilizing a low profile high cut design that provides easy access to radio headsets, reduced weight and easy target acquisition without interference. This helmet provides level IIIA ballistic and frag protection.
Features and Specs
- ACH - Advance Combat Helmet
- Meets NIJ 0106.01 Standard
- Level IIIA ballistic protection against handgun rounds
- Fragmentation protection according to Milstd 662f standards
- High cut design is lightweight and increases mobility
- Constructed with Kevlar fibers and thermoset resin
- Retention harness with ratcheting system for perfect fit
- Side rails fit picatinny and other common adapters which is perfect for tactical lights and cameras
- 3 hole shroud is compatible with most modern NVG mounts such as Wilcox and Norotos
- Loop field allows for the secure, quick and easy attachment of helmet accessories
- D30 Trust 7 helmet pad system provides extra comfort
- 5 Year Ballistic Warranty
Circumference is measured around head, similar to hat sizing. All sizes are measured in inches. If a measurement falls on a dividing line between sizes, select the larger of the two sizes.
- Circumference - 21.9" to 22.7"
- Hat Size - 6 7/8 - 7 1/8
- Weight - 3.1 lbs
- Circumference - 22.7" to 24"
- Hat Size - 7 1/4 - 7 3/8
- Weight - 3.2 lbs
- Circumference - 24" to 26"
- Hat Size - 7 1/2 to 7 3/4
- Weight - 3.4 lbs
- 357 SIG FMJ
- .40 S&W
- .44 MAG
- THIS IS A ITAR CONTROLLED ITEM AND WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO US ADDRESSES.
- DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ITEM - ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.