Please note: Despite the color being named Slate Black by the manufacturer,
these shoes are more of a dark brown as shown in the photos
The Salomon Quest 4D GTX Forces 2 EN boot provides the support and grip of a mountain boot while maintaining the flexibility to take a knee or sprint into position in tough conditions and rugged terrain.
Developed through experience in trail running, Sensifit wraps around the entire midcourt area to ensure a snug, comfortable fit for every foot shape.
Salomon's 4D Advanced Chassis guides the foot even on the roughest terrain, reducing fatigue for all-trek comfort.
Salomon's non-marking Contagrip soles have a reverse chevron pattern that grips on wet, loose, hard or dry surfaces.
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Drop (in mm): 12
- Weight: 24 oz.
- 4D Advanced Chassis: This stable chassis construction harnesses two different midsole components for enhanced foot control and active comfort.
- GORE-TEX: Keeps your feet dry-from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Contagrip MD: Contagrip MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- Dual density midsole: Combining foams with two different densities, this midsole provides superior cushioning, stability, and motion control.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Full grain leather: High quality leather allows for longer wear and durability.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Water Repellent: Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Closed hooks: For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit: SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Medial protective pad: A durable, cushioned pad across the medial side of the instep for protection and increased wear.
- Molded OrthoLite: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Lace locker: A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets that locks the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- ISO 20344:2011 - Puncture resistant sole: A layer of puncture-resistant material added to the outsole prevents sharp objects from penetrating the bottom of the shoe.
- ISO 20347:2012 - Oil and slip resistant outsole / Puncture resistant sole / Anti static: Unique compound is oleophobic and resists slipping on oily surfaces.
- ISO NORM 2419:2012 - 2.0mm thick leather: Thicker than typical shoe leather for increased durability.
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov