The Salomon Quest 4D 3 GTX boot is all about walking comfort helping you get to next camp site with happier feet and reduce fatigue over the duration of your treks. Light and cushioned with running shoe adapted technology, yet supportive enough for backpacking.
Stability & Cushioning
Salomon's 4D Advanced Chassis guides the foot, even on the roughest terrain, reducing fatigue during long days on the trail.
A new 4D Advanced Chassis design enables more forefoot flexion for a smoother ride that flows from step to step.
We've improved the outsole of Quest 4D 3 GTX with a new lug design for better grip on all surfaces.
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Drop (in mm): 12
- Weight: 23 oz.
- Contagrip TD: For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- 4D Advanced Chassis: This stable chassis construction harnesses two different midsole components for enhanced foot control and active comfort.
- GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Nubuck leather: Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
- Water Repellant: Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit: SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Lace locker: A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets that locks the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov