Please Note: Images are representational. The product you receive may look different based on your gun, light, optic, and/or holster finish options.
The Safariland 6365RDS Low-Ride Duty Belt Holster was designed specifically for guns with red dot sights mounted on them. This duty holster is sturdy, lightweight, and provides an extra measure of security while on patrol. The ALS (Automatic Locking System) builds on the SLS (Self Locking System) to offer Level III Retention. The SLS rotating hood closure allows for a smoother, single-motion draw and greater protection against attempted weapon takeaways. The ALS system automatically secures the weapon once holstered, and keeps it that way until released via the thumb lever. The release is achieved in an intuitive motion as the weapon is drawn.
This belt holster is constructed of durable thermal-molded SafariLaminate material to protect your handgun and sights and is suede lined to protect your weapon's finish. The low-ride position of this belt holster sits 1.5" lower on the belt than the mid-ride 6360RDS holster.
- Fits: Glock 17 MOS
- Weaponlight: ITI M3, Streamlight TLR-1, Streamlight TLR-1HL, Surefire X200, Surefire X300, Surefire X300U, Inforce APL, Nightstick TWM-350, Nightstick TWM-350S, Nightstick TWM-850, Nightstick TWM-850S
- Optic: Burris FastFire,Dr. Optic,JR Enterprises J Point,Leupold Deltapoint,Trijicon RMR,Vortex Viper
- Hand: Right Hand
- Finish: STX Tactical
- ALS (Automatic Locking System) secures the weapon once holstered
- SLS (Self Locking System) rotating hood
- For use with red dot optic-equipped weapons
- SafariLaminate thermal-molded construction protects handgun and sights
- Suede lined to protect handgun's finish
- Level III Retention
- Fits 2" - 2.25" Belts