Please Note: Images are representational. The product you receive may look different based on your gun, light, optic, and/or holster finish options.
The Safariland 6365 Low-Ride Duty Holster is sturdy, lightweight, and provides an extra measure of security while on duty. The ALS (Automatic Locking System) builds on the foundation of the SLS (Self Locking System) to offer Level III Retention. The SLS rotating hood closure allows for a smoother, single-motion draw, and greater protection against attempted weapon takeaways. Simply depress the hood and push forward to release. The ALS system automatically secures the weapon once holstered, and keeps it that way until released via the thumb lever. The release is achieved in an intuitive motion as the weapon is drawn.
The Hood Guard, an external shield over the thumb lever, provides additional safety by protecting the release mechanism against takeaway attempts.
Constructed of durable SafariLaminate material, it is lined with suede to protect the gun's sights and finish. The 6365 low-ride model carries the weapon 1.5" lower on the belt. This holster features the molded Universal Belt Loop (UBL) in two sizes to mount to a 2" (50mm) or 2.25" (58mm) duty belt.Specs
- Fits: S&W M&P 9, S&W M&P 9 Compact, S&W M&P 40, S&W M&P 40 Compact, S&W M&P 2.0 40, S&W M&P 2.0 40 Compact
- Weaponlight: ITI M3, Streamlight TLR-1, Streamlight TLR-1HL, Surefire X200, Surefire X300, Surefire X300U, Inforce APL, Nightstick TWM-350, Nightstick TWM-350S, Nightstick TWM-850, Nightstick TWM-850S
- Hand: Right Hand
- Finish: Basketweave
- Level III Retention holster
- ALS (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon when holstered; simple straight-up draw once all releases are deactivated
- SLS (Self Locking System) rotating hood
- Slim, compact design allows weapon to ride close to body
- The low-ride belt loop allows the holster to ride close to the body