Please be advised that Rocky boots are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and there will be a delay in shipment. UPS Air shipments will take an additional 1-2 business days to process. If the manufacturer is backordered, LA Police Gear will try to obtain and provide the manufacturer's ETA.
Rocky S2V Vented Military/Duty Sport Boot is constructed with 1,000 denier Cordura nylon sides and panels for superior abrasion resistance along with leather uppers that are flash and water-resistant to handle the rigors of warfare.
Proprietary, high-walled Vibram soles provide increased durability and improve traction on the roughest terrain. The moisture wicking liner combined with built in drainage vents help keep your feet dry and comfortable during extended wear.
- 1,000 Denier Cordura in Sides and Panels in Treated PTFE Coat for Flame Resistance
- Aegis Microbe Shield Pervents Bacteria and Fungus Growth the cause Rot and Foot Discomfort
- Drainage Vents Move Water Out and Prevents Debris from Entering and Enhancce Breathability
- Flash and water-Resistant leather uppers withstand fire hazards and rigors of Sea-to-Land warfare
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Proprietary High-Walled Vibram Soles with Perforated Airport Cushion Footbeds and PU Midsoles
- SuperFabric instep Panels Prevent Early boot Failure from Rope Burn
- The Super-Touch Material Resists cuts, Abrasions, Punctures,Animal bites and Rots
- Wicking Dri-Lex Lining and Stretch Lycra Tongues Hug feet for Secure Fit
Please Note: The ROCKY-0104 differs from the Rocky-RKC050 by having a SuperFabric instep panel, whereas the Rocky-RKC050 has a leather instep panel.
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Rocky S2V Tactical Military Tan Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov