Ships from manufacturer - Allow several business day delay for processing.
The Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boot Coyote Brown is Berry and uniform compliant and is approved for wear with all applicable Operational Camouflage Pattern variations.
Constructed of flash-resistant, water-resistant leather and 1,000-denier CORDURA nylon, this combat boot is PTFE-coated for flame resistance.
Drainage vents with advanced S2V Sieve technology circulate air in and push water out, allowing your feet to dry quickly in these military boots.
The durable, triple-stitched military boot stays together through wear and tear, and reduces ankle injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability. The stretch LYCRA tongue hugs your foot for a secure fit.
This tactical boot has a Vibram sole with proprietary high walls and a polyurethane midsole.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA
- Rocky Air-Port cushion footbed
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky Air-Port cushion footbed
- Lycra Tongue
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper
- Triple stitched construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- Advanced S2V Sieve technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Approved for wear with all applicable OCP variations
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)
- Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov