This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boot Coyote Brown is Berry and uniform compliant and is approved for wear with all applicable Operational Camouflage Pattern variations.
Constructed of flash-resistant, water-resistant leather and 1,000-denier CORDURA nylon, this combat boot is PTFE-coated for flame resistance.
Drainage vents with advanced S2V Sieve technology circulate air in and push water out, allowing your feet to dry quickly in these military boots.
The durable, triple-stitched military boot stays together through wear and tear, and reduces ankle injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability. The stretch LYCRA tongue hugs your foot for a secure fit.
This tactical boot has a Vibram sole with proprietary high walls and a polyurethane midsole.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA
- Rocky Air-Port cushion footbed
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky Air-Port cushion footbed
- Lycra Tongue
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper
- Triple stitched construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- Advanced S2V Sieve technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Approved for wear with all applicable OCP variations
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)
- Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.