This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky S2V Desert Tan Boot 0101 features flash-resistant materials and SuperFabric insteps intended to protect your feet from quick flashes and rope burns. These boots have triple-stitched uppers and Vibram wrap-around outsoles whle the inner drainage ports allow for amphibious action by pushing water out of the boots so you dont get weighed down.
Rocky's advanced S2V Sieve technology circulates air in and water out of these men's boots, so feet stay dry, cool and comfortable even in the most severe conditions. You get superior drainage as S2V Sieve technology increases water dispersal and breathability by 300 percent over traditional drain plugs in other military combat boots.
Roll-Stop Ankle Stability provides a unique rounded edge outsole for a stable foundation for every foot fall, dramatically reducing ankle injuries due to roll over.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA in sides and panels in treated PTFE coat for flame resistance
- SuperFabric instep Panels Prevent Early boot Failure from Rope Burn
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Rocky Air-Port cushion footbed
- Drainage vents
- Fiberglass shank
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- Advanced S2V Sieve technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1)
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability
- Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.