Rocky Core Men's 16" Rubber Waterproof Outdoor Boot RKS0350
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky Core Men's 16" Rubber Waterproof Outdoor Boot RKS0350 features well-known elements like a molded rubber ripple outsole, vulcanized rubber upper with added protection over key wear areas, and 5mm neoprene for warmth. We've added to these basic elements with features like Mossy Oak Country camo, an open cell PU foam footbed, and an expansion fit calf for a more universal fit.
- Removable PU cushion footbed
- 16 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 19-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 4.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Vulcanized rubber outsole with self-cleaning tread design - maintain traction and reduce weight by shedding mud with every step
- Weight: 10M 2.40 lbs
- Heel Height: 1.00-inches
- Calf Circumference: 19-inches