Rocky Rugged Men's 6" AT Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot RKK0339
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky Rugged Men's 6" AT Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot RKK0339 is lightweight, yet rugged 5-Inch shoe built with an athletic fit.
Featuring, light and flexible cement construction, a fiberglass shank for stability and support, an EVA midsole, and an EnergyBed XLX footbed. The composite toe and reflective finishes work to keep you safe in most situations. These shoes are constructed with waterproof full grain leather with 20 oz canvas and Rocky's VP Waterproof technology that keeps your feet dry without trapping perspiration in.
- Light and flexible cement construction
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Fiberglass shank
- 5 Inches in height
- Composite toe
- EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam
- Oil & Slip Resisting Proprietary Vibram Rubber Outsole with Cushioned EVA Midsole
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather with 1200 Denier Nylon
- Weight: 10M 1.40 lbs
- Heel Height: 1 7/8-inches