This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky Outback Men's 6" Gore-Tex Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boot RKK0335 features a premium, full grain leather upper with genuine breathable GORE-TEX waterproof construction to keep your feet dry and you comfortable while outdoors.
This boot comes equipped with a fully padded collar, and a removable extra thick PU Rocky Terra Suspension footbed with Air Flow design. The GORE-TEX compatible knit linings are breathable, soft and durable.
- Steel Toe
- Outback outsole provides stability on rugged terrains
- Removable Terra Suspension Insole for Support and Cushioning
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX construction
- 6 Inches in height
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
- Sidewall Stitch Construction
- Weight: 10M 1.40 lbs
- Heel Height: 1.00-inches