This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky Rams Horn Men's 10" 400G Insulated Waterproof Composite Toe Pull-On Work Boot RKK0306 features an oil and slip resisting rubber outsole and a fiberglass shank that provides traction and stability. Combined with Rocky's Rebound cushioning midsole and thick EnergyBed LX footbeds with memory foam will ensure all day comfort. This boot comes equipped with Rocky's waterproof technology which is designed to keep liquids out without trapping perspiration in and 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation.
- 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- Fiberglass shank
- 10 Inches in height
- Composite toe
- EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
- Light & Flexible Cement Construction with Direct Attached PU & Secondary EVA Midsole
- Weight: 10M 2.05 lbs
- Heel Height: 1.25-inches
- Calf Cirfumference: 15-inches