Rocky Treadflex Men's 6" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot RKK0238
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky Treadflex Men's 6" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot RKK0238 has Oil and Slip Resistant rubber outsoles with Rebound Cushioning Technology for superb midsole support. The patented Comfort Tracks footbed will leave your feet feeling fresh all day.
This boot comes equipped with vapor pass waterproof technology, as well as reflective webbing for added safety. High quality full grain leathers and an ASTM certified composite toe, and flexible cement construction makes bending and squatting that much easier.
- Full-grain leather
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Molded rubber shell toe and heel guard
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Rocky Rebound Comfort technology for energy return
- Composite toe
- Comfort Track footbed
- Weight: 2.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Protective molded-rubber heel and toe guards
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- 1/2 Inch heel
- Chemical resistant outsole
- Weight: 8M 1.10 lbs
- Heel Height: Half Inch