Rocky Aztec Women's 9" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Pull-on Boot RKK0224
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky Aztec Women's 9" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Pull-on Boot RKK0224 meets ASTM standards for impact and compression, as well as electrical hazard protection. This protects your toes from falling objects
These pull on boots are also Rocky waterproof, and feature nine-inches of elegant stitching around the collar that give these boots a nice feminine touch. They have cement construction.
The durable EVA, rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant. You'll have secure footing when you're wearing these work boots.
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Five layer Aztec outsole is designed to absorb impact and create traction on loose ground
- Full-grain leather upper with embroidery
- 9 inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 13-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 3.4 pounds per pair for a size 8
- 1/2 Inch heel
- Weight: 8M 1.70 lbs
- Heel Height: Half Inch
- Cal Circumference: 13-inches