Rocky Portland Men's 8" Side Zip Composite Toe Public Service Boot RKD0070
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky Portland Men's 8" Side Zip Composite Toe Public Service Boot RKD0070 is built utilizing full grain flesh out leather, 900 denier nylon, a composite safety toe, and a heavy duty YKK side zipper. Using oil and slip resisting outsole construction with heavy duty rubber lugs and Rocky Vapor Pass Waterproof technology this boot gives you the foundation and protection you need to perform across any terrain. Experience unbelievable comfort with the flexible San Crispino construction, Rocky Air-Port footbed, and a padded collar. Go all day with this reinvented service boot from Rocky.
- Rocky Air-Port cushion footbed
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Fiberglass shank
- Heavy-duty YKK side zipper
- 8 Inches in height
- San Crispino construction
- Full Grain Flesh Out Leather with 900 Denier Cordura
- Oil & Slip Resisting EVA/ Rubber Outsole
- Comfort Padding Collar & Tongue
- Speed Lace Hook & Lacing System
- Weight: 8M 1.90 lbs
- Heel Height: 1.25 Inches