This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky Women's 4" Code Blue Knit Public Service Boot RKD0057 made with a breathable tactical grade mesh upper with high-abrasion TPU overlays for added structure, stability, and support.
This non-metallic slip on or lace up public service shoe is constructed with a highly breathable tactical grade knit upper, high-abrasion TPU overlays for added structure, stability, and support and reflective accents on the webbing.
This shoes cement construction makes it light and flexible and its oil and slip resistant rubber outsole with a wider stance allows you perform in many environments without hesitation. Experience comfort in every step with our patented Comfort Tracks footbed. This combined with our Rocky Rebound EVA midsole and a fiberglass shank for added stability allows you to confidently go about your day in comfort. This shoe also features a KulKote thermal regulating lining, which helps regulate your body tempter providing a more comfortable experience.
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Comfort Track footbed
- Rocky Rebound EVA Midsole for Shock Absorption
- 6mm oval laces for more secure lacing
- Oil & slip resistant rubber outsole with a wider stance
- Highly breathable tactical grade knit upper with high-abrasion TPU overlay for added structure, stability, and durability
- Reflective accents on webbing
- Slip on or lace up construction
- KulKote Thermal Regulating Lining
- Weight: 8M .95 lbs
- Heel Height: 1.5 Inches