Rocky Alpha Force Composite Toe Zipper Duty Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Rocky Alpha Force Composite Toe Zipper Duty Boot utilizes full-grain leather and 1000 denier nylon to create a durably tough exterior. Equipped with a side zipper that allows for easy on and off and covered with a VELCRO strap.
While you're on duty, Alpha Force boots keep your feet safe. They have a composite toe that meets ASTM standards for impact and compression. The boots also meet ASTM F2413-11 Electrical Hazard standards.
Although these Alpha Force duty boots have a tough exterior, the Air-Port cushion footbed supports and cushions your feet each time you take a step. It also circulates air within these boots.
The RigiTrac outsole won't leave marks, and its slip-resistance helps you keep your balance while on duty.
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- Airport Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking RigiTrac molded EVA/rubber outsole
- Rubber Outsole is Non-Marking
- Side Zipper for Easy On and Off
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.7 pounds per pair for a size 10