Reebok Tactical Sage Green ABU ACU Desert Boots - Stealth 8" - Composite Safety Toe with Side Zipper. This sage green desert boot is the same Reebok boot that everyone knows and loves - the RB8894 side zip boot - but in the new Sage Green Color.
The sage green boot has the same construction as the RB8894 boot including full grain leather and 1200 denier nylon uppers with high abrasion and slip-resistant non-marking dual density outsoles. The parts you can't see on these sage green desert boots are equally important: non-metallic shanks, dual-density ball and heel cushion, and Shock Eliminator technology that lets the tactical boot take the pounding, not your feet. Removable FOOTFORCE comfort insole provides arch support and heel stabilization to keep leg and back pain at bay for hours. Non-metallic lacing hardware will not rust or corrode, and allows rapid donning. Nubuck non-metallic sage green Desert Boots feature a side zipper for quick donning and a consistent fit. ANSI-rated composite safety toe provides impact resistance and added foot safety.
- Lightweight and Flexible.
- Sage Green Leather and 1200 Denier Nylon Upper.
- Non Metallic Construction.
- ANSI Class 75 Composite Safety Toe and Side Zipper.
- Removable F2 FOOTFORCE Comfort Insole with Arch
- Support and Heel Stabilizer.
- Dual Density Ball and Heel Cushions.
- Built-in Shock Eliminator
- Side Zipper for Easy Entry.
- High Abrasion Slip Resistant and Non-Marking Dual Density Trail Outsole
- New Sage Green regulation color
- Check your unit's regulations to determine if this boots approved to wear with your ABU or ACU uniforms.
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Reebok RB8990 Sage Green 8" Side Zip ST Desert Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov