Original S.W.A.T. Metro Air 9" Black Side-Zip Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Original S.W.A.T. Metro Air 9" Side-Zip Boot uses "air" technology to increase the level of comfort and cushioning for long shifts on the hard surfaces of the urban battlefield. Equipped with only non-metallic components, the Metro Air 9" Side-Zip is the ultimate airport-friendly law enforcement uniform boot.
- Action leather / 1000 denier nylon upper with polishable heel and toe
- YKK side-zipper in durable Vislon pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- Double-stitched upper with 3-ply bonded nylon thread for extended durability
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Non-metallic rust proof hardware
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Stitched heel and toe for durability and extended service life
- Visible heel air bag for impact absorption and comfort
- Metro durable, slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber outsole with waffle traction and ladder grip control, meets the ASTM F2913-11 test for slip resistance
- 43 Oz. (1224g)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.