Please be advised: Altama/Original SWAT are experiencing shipping delays. Any orders placed are subject to a processing delay of up to 14 days.
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Original S.W.A.T. Metro Air 9" Side-Zip 200 Boot features durability and performance. The all leather waterproof upper provides the ultimate protection from the elements, and the lightweight custom-molded phylon EVA midsole delivers the comfort and performance you'll need to take on any shift.
- Action leather upper with polishable heel and toe
- YKK side-zipper in durable Vislon pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- 200g Thinsulate insulation
- HydroGuard waterproof full bootie construction
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Non-metallic rust proof hardware
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Non-visible heel air cell for impact absorption and comfort
- Durable, slip and oil resistant, non-marking cold weather outsole formulation provides traction and pliability even in icy conditions for ultimate slip resistance that well exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test for slip resistance
- 48 Oz. (1350g)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.