Please be advised: Altama/Original SWAT are experiencing shipping delays. Any orders placed are subject to a processing delay of up to 14 days.
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Original S.W.A.T. Classic 9" Side-Zip Safety Boot is time tested and operator approved. It delivers safety, performance features and the all-day comfort you've come to expect from the Classic Series boots.
- Suede leather / Cordura 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- YKK side-zipper in Vislon pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop closure
- Electrical Hazard protection: exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards
- Scotchgard protects suede from spills and stains
- Non-mateallic rust proof hardware
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Classic outsole: slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test for slip resistance
48 Oz. (1371g)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.