Oakley SI Ballistic HNBL Matte Black Sunglasses with TR22/TR45/Clear Lenses
Item Code: OO9452-0565
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The Oakley SI Ballistic HNBL Matte Black Sunglasses with TR22/TR45/Clear Lenses features a low profile design and an easy lens exchange that allows you to seamlessly transition from on-duty to off-duty. HNBL is optimized for performance meeting high impact standards for Mil Spec 32432A and ANSI Z87.1 as well as featuring Prizm Lens Technology.
The frame features a lightweight, high-wrap design with thin stem technology and molded icons. The frame design is also suited for industrial prescription lenses. All sun lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) and meet high mass and high velocity impact requirements.
Features and Specs
- Light Transmission: 44%
- Light Conditions: Low Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Rose
- Information notice: 1
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- System features quick, tool-free lens changing
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pad
- Ultra-lightweight design (1.07-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, Ops-Core, Team Wendy and Crye Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter frame material
- Frame suitable for all face sizes
- Frame design is suited for Industrial RX lenses
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite, Oakley's high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) with Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-32432A
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
- Offered with Prizm Lens Technology to include Prizm TR22, Prizm TR45, and Prizm Grey
- All lenses feature backside anti-fog coating
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.