The Oakley SI Straightlink Prizm Maritime Collection was developed to specifically adress the challenges of water environments. Utilizing formulated dye compounding technologies, the lens technology emphasizes colors most sensitive to the eyes across varying light conditions. Engineered to reduce glare and separate colors to give you better visibility on the ocean horizon. Enhances greens and reds and filters out the shades of blue that overwhelm your vision on open water, and increases contrast to help you identify targets out on the water.
Made to keep up with active lifestyles, our newest addition to the Link Collection has the self-assured look of rectangular lens shaping, as well as integrated Unobtainium that maintains a secure grip.
Features & Specs:
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Unobtainium earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip without compromising on style
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Available with Prizm lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- HDPolarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 8 base lens curvature
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov