The North American Rescue Water Rescue Belt Throw Bag 90-0065 is designed for easy deployment and retrieval for rescuers. The quick release reverse tapered throw bag holds 60foot of 7.5mm Triton Pegasus Rope which is rated at over 3,300lbs. Rope features two colored runners and 1 reflective runner for increased operational visibility and nighttime reflectivity. The Kit's reverse tapered design allows for rapid packing of the Triton rope and a slim profile for users.
- Multipurpose water rescue solution designed for easy deployment and retrieval for rescuers
- The quick release reverse tapered throw bag for rapid packing of the triton rope and a slim profile for users
- 2" adjustable belt with quick release strap, 1.5" plastic cam buckle and red toggle ball for easy ID, throw bag release during water rescue work or paddling
- Additional external gear pouch included on belt with moveable Molle attachment to keep recovery hardware at quick reach even when throw bag is deployed
- Configured with pre-tied figure 8 knots on both rope ends to maximize working load of rope
- Included cinch top with 550 cord, plastic cordloc and hook and loop top flap
- Rope Bag (LxWxD): 11" x 4.5" x 4"
- Gear Pouch (LxWxD): 5.5" x 5" x 2"
- Weight: 2 oz.
- 60foot Pegasus 7.5mm Triton Rope
- 1 x Nylon rope bag with belt, ORG
- 1 x Nylon gear pouch, ORG