North American Rescue High Risk Warrant Casualty Kit
Item Code: WARRANTKIT
Reviews / Q&A
The North American Rescue High Risk Warrant Casualty Kit allows the Tactical Healthcare Professional the ability to rapidly extract casualties and initiate care for high priority cases like penetrating trauma in the tactical environment. Equipped with a large central compartment and multiple attachment points, this kit maximizes storage space while maintaining a compact profile. Each component is designed to be effective under survival stress and potentially reduce some of the physiological pitfalls associated with it.
- Can be worn as a Belly Bag or Slung over the shoulder
- Molle style attachments
- Trauma shears storage on front for quick access
- Extra storage sleeve on back contains the dragon handle system to facilitate immediate high threat extraction
- Case Closed Dimension (HxWxD): 7.75" x 13" x 9"
- Weight: 12.8 oz.
- 1 x Nylon Bag (Squad)
- 1 x Dragon Handle System Extraction Device
- 5 x pair Black Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 2 x Petrolatum Gauze (3" x 18")
- 2 x ARS Needle Decompression Kit (14g x 3.25")
- 1 x HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet)
- 4 x ETD 6" Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 4 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5" x 4.1yard)
- 1 x Tactical Suction Device
- 1 x Cyclone New and Improved BVM
- 4 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25")
- 2 x Triage Card (NAR T2 Tag)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.