The North American Rescue Task Force Vest Kit is a one size-fits-most state-of-the-art ballistic personal protection vest that couples along with life-saving, battlefield proven medical equipment from North American Rescue.
Ideally designed for EMS, Fire-Rescue and Law Enforcement personnel performing medical operations in response to Active Shooter and Mass Casualty Incidents (AS/MCI).
The ballistic protective vest provides rescuers with one of the largest NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA front/back panel soft armor protection systems available in the industry. The vest comes with built-in front and back hard armor plate pouches to allow the option to upgrade up to various sizes of Level IV hard plate protection (plates sold separately). The ballistic soft armor is comprised of a unique, multi-hit capable, patent-pending assembly of ballistic materials that capture projectiles and disperse the energy over the entire surface of the panel. The kit also includes the optional cummerbund-style side Level IIIA soft armor that has the capability of adding additional lateral protection via side plate pouches (sold separately) to accommodate hard side plates (not included). This full configuration offers Level IIIA soft armor front, back and side ballistic protection that has the capability to be upgraded with Level IV hard plates (not included).
This "one-size-fits-most" soft armor ballistic vest easily adjusts at the shoulder and waist to fit different size rescuers. The front and back panels, shoulder straps and optional cummerbund side armor have Molle capability that allows for the attachment of additional medical or extraction equipment. Designed to address the top leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment, the medical equipment can also be modified to meet your agency's needs as required by your protocols.
- NIJ 06 Level IIIA Soft Armor Ballistic Protection
- Front and back hard armor plate pockets able to receive multiple size plates
- Includes cummerbund-style Side Armor Protection with additional plate pouch
- Mil-Spec industrial reinforced webbing
- Front and back Molle modular attachment system (Pals compatible)
- Durable 1,000-denier Cordura nylon external carrier construction
- Adjustable hook and loop side straps expandable up to 62"
- Rescue Handle 1,200lbs tensile strength reinforced strap
- One of the largest soft armor coverage areas in the industry
- Adjustable hook and loop padded shoulder straps with MOLLE plus two fixed D rings
- Blast mitigation configuration
- Comes complete with medical equipment (NAR-4 Chest Pouch with modified equipment list and additional C-A-T tourniquets /holders)
- 1 x Armor, Tactical Responder Vest MKII
- 1 x Armor, Rescue Responder Side
- 1 x Bag, NAR-4 Chest Pouch
- 2 x C-A-T Holder
- 4 x C-A-T-Combat Application Tourniquet - BLK
- 2 x Emergency Trauma Dressing - 6"
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 3 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Large
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears - 7.25"
- 1 x NAR Scissor Leash
- 4 x Combat Casualty Card
- 2 x Black Permanent Marker
- 1 x MED ID Patch
- 2 x Rescue Task Force Patch
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov