The North American Rescue T2 Tag's easy-fold card can be quickly spotted at mass casualty or disaster incidents as well as in combat zones. In seconds, first responders assess a casualty's condition, fold the card so the appropriate panel is showing, insert the card into its plastic sheath, and attach the sheath to the patient using a convenient latex-free band. As the casualty's condition changes, the tag can be updated just as quickly. Liquid-resistant in all settings, this tag is unrivaled for rapid casualty prioritization and critical treatment documentation throughout the entire emergency response process.
- Innovative, multi-purpose triage and treatment tag for efficient emergency management
- Can be utilized for adults, children and special populations
- Easily incorporated into current MCI triage protocols
- A standardized triage system for all response agencies
- Pack of 20 T2 tags
- Card Folded (LxWxD): 3.25" x 5.6" x 0.4"
- Weight: 0.7 oz.
- 20 x T2 Tags each containing:
- 1 x Plastic Sheath with Latex Free Band
- 1 x NAR T2 Tag
- 1 x Chemical Light (red)
- 1 x Pencil
- 2 x Set of Quick Reference Status Stickers (Tourniquet, Blast, Contaminated)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov