North American Rescue T2 Command Kit
Item Code: T2CK
Reviews / Q&A
The North American Rescue T2 Command Kit enables the user to establish an organized disaster-response system quickly and efficiently. The kit includes items such as a laminated and detachable T2 Commander, T2 Incident-Response, and T2 Blast/WMD Scene-Command Boards for organizing and tracking groups of casualties, plus a pad of 50 T2 Patient Tracking Boards for documenting individual patients. The self-contained kit also has 2 bar-code storage sheets, 3 clear storage pouches, and 2 black grease pencils.
- Compact rapid-response system
- Light-weight for easy transport
- Laminated and detachable T2 Commander, T2 Incident-Response, and T2 Blast and WMD Scene-Command Boards
- Pad of 50 T2 patient-tracking boards
- Bar code storage sheets
- Clear storage sacks
- Available Colors: Red, OD Green, DUC
- Case Closed Dimension (LxWxD): 21" x 17" x 6"
- Weight: 14 oz.
- 1 x T2 Command Bag
- 1 x T2 Commander Board (Laminated)
- 1 x T2 Incident Response Board (Laminated)
- 1 x T2 Blast and WMD Scene Command Board (Laminated)
- 1 x T2 Patient Tracking Board (Pad, 50 sheets)
- 2 x Bar Code Storage Sheets
- 3 x Clear Storage Pouches
- 2 x Grease Pencils (Black)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.