The North American Rescue Soft Shell Sam Splint can be quickly applied and custom molded to immobilize the hand, wrist and forearm. The exceptionally soft construction material is fabricated to wick moisture away from the skin for the ultimate in patient comfort. The splint can remain during x-rays due to the radiolucent aspect of it's construction. Easily cleaned with cold water and mild soap, this splint air dries for extended performance in the field.
- Quick application
- Custom moldable for immobilizing the hand, wrist and forearm
- Exceptionally soft and comfortable
- Fabricated to wick moisture away from the skin
- Cleans effortlessly with cold water and mild soap, air dries
- Fits easily into storage
- Dimension (LxWxD): 15" x 4.25" x 0.5"
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov