The North American Rescue Sam Splint II 50-1005 is a lightweight, strong, comfortable splint that easily molds to fit most fractures. Waterproof, reusable, radiolucent and compact, the SAM Splint II is not affected by extreme environments.
- Specifically designed to meet military requirements
- Easily molded to fit most fractures
- Both lightweight and strong
- Waterproof, Reusable, Easy to clean, Compact
- Impervious to environmental extremes
- Includes illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Splint Unfolded (LxW): 36" x 4.25"
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov