The North American Rescue RAT Strap (Rescue Assault Tether) 90-0002 is designed as a force multiplier during tactical operations. Enabling rescuers to maintain efficiency when manpower is lacking, the RAT Strap enables hands-free casualty movement and threat suppression simultaneously. Depending on the dynamic of the situation, you may need to rapidly detach from the casualty. This strap enables you that critical moment which is accomplished with the quick release shackle. Ideal for shield-assisted, open-field and indoor-corridor rescues. The innovative Daisy Chain configuration is designed to offer multiple reinforced attachment points accommodating the height of the rescuer and the terrain of the rescue site.
- Anchor Point
- Designed to meet NFPA Standards
- 1" Tech Tape construction with a tensile strength of 4200lbs
- Reinforced stitching, triple bar-tacked loops
- Quick Release Shackle for rapid detachment
- Hands free drag capability which helps maintain the rescuer's engagement with the threat
- Decreases manpower needs in "zeroed in" locations
- Extended Length: 62"
- Minimum Break Strength: 2702lbs
- Weight: 12.7 oz.