The North American Rescue Paxlight Led Field Medical Light 60-0042 system utilizes a 3 pod LED head design with 15X the brightness of traditional Halogen Field Hospital Lights. The PAX light has cooling fans over each LED head increasing the life of the LED bulbs and keeping the surface of the light cool to the touch. The PAX is a rugged design that is field tested to be sand resistant and splash resistant. The units come equipped with ergonomically designed durable, stackable and easily transportable hard case.
- Compact precision lighting that is lightweight and ruggedized for use in field hospitals
- 15x brighter than traditional halogen field hospital lights yet remains cool to the touch
- Patented 3-pod head design eliminates the shadow interference common with single point light sources
- Locking joints make it fully adaptable and secure in any position
- Certified To IEC 60601-1-2, Group1, Class A Medical Equipment
- Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Maximum Current Draw: 0.75A at 120VAC, 0.42A at 230VAC
- Focal Length: 36"
- Light Output: 50,000 lumen
- Operating Temperature: 0-48 degree Celsius (32-120 degree Fahrenheit)
- Power Cable: 300V, SJT, -40 degree
- Light in Case: 47.2" x 16.5" x 6.7"
- Light Arm/Post Length: 78"
- Post Diameter: 2.8"
- Light Head Diameter: 12.8"
- Light with Arm/Post Weight: 11.5lbs
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov