The North American Rescue Naval Boat Response Aid Kit 80-0420 provides first responders with critical life saving equipment for rendering emergency care at sea in the austere conditions that exist on afloat vessels both military and commercial. Kits can be secured using an antipilferage seal and the water tight integrity helps to keep medical products protected.
- Small, compact and rugged hard case
- Airtight, waterproof and Sealable
- Contains 4 pouches for medical supplies bleed, ABD/burn, splint and eye
- Contains 1 utility pouch which is mounted to the lid of the box
- The pouches were designed to easily and quickly access the medical equipment necessary to respond to specific life threatening medical emergencies
- The pouches are attached by hook and loop to allow the first responder to remove the specific pouch to provide on scene care to the patient
- Dimension (HxWxD): 6" x 14" x 10"
- Weight: 10 oz.
- 1 x Naval Response Boat Box, Yellow
- 2 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet) Black
- 1 x NAR Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD), 6"
- 1 x NAR Abdominal/Stump Emergency Trauma Dressing ETD
- 1 x CPR Mask
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway, 28F
- 1 x Surgical Lube, 5.0grams
- 1 x HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x SAM Splint
- 1 x Cravat, Dry Sterile Burn Dressing, Super XL
- 1 x NAR Elastic Bandage, 3"
- 1 x ACE Cervical Collar
- 1 x Blizzard Blanket, OD Green
- 1 x Fox Aluminum Eye Shield w/garter
- 1 x 2-pack, Gauze Pads, 4" x 4"
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25"
- 1 x Biological Personal Protection Kit
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov