The North American Rescue Medic / Trauma Sheet Bag is built for Easy access to life-saving equipment and it's what North American Rescue's Trauma Sheet is all about. "Easy access" means this versatile, rugged, lightweight equipment access platform can streamline the management of combat casualties during CASEVAC operations.
- Oversized pockets
- Large grommet attachment points
- Clear windows for easy viewing
- Bag only, no contents included
- Versatile, rugged, lightweight equipment access platform
- Quick attach and release straps secure to the skin of an aircraft or vehicle
- Visibility: Gear bag has clear windows
- Stability: The Trauma Sheet has quick attach and release straps allowing it to be secured to the skin of an aircraft or vehicle until it is needed
- Convenience: Trauma Sheet has rugged, oversized pockets and large grommet attachment points for quick setup and equipment retrieval under stressful conditions. Plus, the Trauma Sheet comes empty so contents can be customized to a medic's specifications
- Available Colors: Black, Coyote, OD Green, DUC
- Bag Open Dimension (HxWxD): 41.5" x 21.5" x 2.5"
- Bag Folded Dimension (HxWxD): 20.25" x 21.5" x 5"
- Weight: 12 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov