The North American Rescue M-Fak Mini First Aid Kit was designed as a compact, multi-use IFAK for delivering immediate critical care for traumatic bodily injuries. This kit comes fully loaded with the critical medical equipment.
This 500 Denier nylon bag side opens in a clam shell configuration utilizing two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access and features multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization.
The bag's exterior includes a MOLLE backing for mounting in the standard vertical position as well as a 3" internal sleeve for accommodating horizontal attachment to your duty belt. The vertical mount can open left-to-right or right-to-left based on preference, while the horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T. tourniquet. Also included are a loop patch on front of the bag for custom user labeling and (3) three MOLLE strips to attach additional gear such as a TQ/Holder.
- NAR's most compact, versatile Mini First Aid Kit
- Half the size of our popular T.O.R.K. platform
- Treatment pack out options include Basic, Basic with Combat Gauze and Advanced versions
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically and horizontally
- Contains the First Responder's most requested critical point-of-wounding medical equipment for treating penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries in the line of duty
- Available Colors: Black, Coyote, OD Green, Multicam
- Dimension (LxWxD): 6" x 3" x 3"
- Weight: 13 oz.
- 1 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet) Black
- 1 x 4" Flat ETD
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5" x 4.1yard)
- 1 x HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x Pair Bear Claw Nitrile Trauma Gloves, large
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov