The North American Rescue Jett Junctional Treatment Tool 30-0088 includes two pressure devices in one which allows for simultaneous occlusion of blood flow to both lower limbs (bilateral) with an easy to apply, pre-assembled, ready-to-use belt solution. The unique design of the JETT allows for patient transport while the device is in place and includes a lanyard and toggle solution to ensure that the Windlass Axle does not loosen due to vibration or bumps during transport.
- Fit waist up to 50"
- Compact, lightweight and ruggedized for use in the tactical environment
- Pre-assembled, Ready-to-use and Easy-to-apply at or near the point of injury
- Simultaneous Occlusion of blood flow to both lower limbs that does not impede Respiration
- 2 Compression Pads, pre-positioned and individually adjustable, allow for individual or bilateral activation, based on the patient's injuries
- Cleared for 510(k) by the FDA
- Writable Area to document the time of application
- Easy-to-understand, Step-by step Instructions included
- Sleeves help pre-position the pads and aid in smooth application
- Overall Device Length: 56.75"
- Weight: 8 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov