The North American Rescue (IPOK) Individual Patrol Officer Kit 80-0167 from North American Rescue is designed to provide a compact and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. These kits are packaged for small cube space and designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag, which allows personnel to keep a compact bleeding control kit on their person, where it is needed most. The contents are vacuum sealed in an easy-to-open, rugged, durable package featuring NAR's Red Tip Technology signature red tear notches.
- Compact, vacuum-sealed hemorrhage control kit designed to be carried on your person where it is needed most
- Easy-to-open streamlined kit
- Designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag
- Dimension (HxWxD): 4" x 6.5" x 2.75"
- Weight: 7.7 oz.
- 1 x pair Black Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 1 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet)
- 1 x Flat ETD 4" Emergency Trauma Dressing
- S-Rolled Gauze (no Hemostatic)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov