The North American Rescue Hemorrhage Control Kit NAR-93-0017 gives instruction and practical skills training for hemorrhage control/wound packing techniques via the use of Combat Gauze hemostatic products. The HCT is an all-in-one wound packing simulator complete with a training wound model and ten inert Combat Gauze Trainer packages that gives trainees hands-on skill development granting the required muscle memory to help with the mechanical aspects of wound packing. Also included is a "training leg" that features an entry/exit bullet wound and a deep laceration that can be packed as well as provides realistic tactile sensation in a complete, easy-to-use training aid simulator packaged in a rigid carrying case. Also includes five (5) Combat Gauze LE demonstration samples and a flash drive containing additional support information.
- Comes with 10 Combat Gauze Trainers and 5 Combat Gauze LE Hemostatic Gauzes
- Includes a "training leg" that features an entry/exit bullet wound and a deep laceration
- Provides realistic tactile sensation in a complete, easy-to-use training aid simulator packaged in a rigid carrying case
- 1 x Wound Packing Training Simulator Model
- 10 x Combat Gauze Trainers
- 5 x Combat Gauze LE Demonstration Samples
- 1 x Rigid Carrying Case
- Case: H 15 in. x W 23 in. x D 8 in.
- Weight: 15 lb 8 oz
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov