The North American Rescue Cyclone Pocket BVM 10-0019 is unique collapsible design, quick-to-deploy, easy-to-operate and does not need to be manually inflated prior to use. To help reduce rescuer fatigue, this BVM requires minimum pressure for compression of the bag to ventilate and quickly recovers its shape during use. The bag also has a textured grip to reduce slippage from a gloved hand. Packaged in an olive green, rugged, hard plastic, twist-top case, the Cyclone Pocket BVM comes complete with oxygen tubing for delivering supplemental oxygen when possible.
- Compact adult, single-use, disposable BVM that reduces storage space by up to 75% of traditional BVM's
- Quick to deploy and does not need to be manually inflated prior to use
- Includes a textured grip to reduce slippage from a gloved hand
- Comes with 6 feet 6 " of oxygen tubing for delivering supplemental oxygen when available
- Compact and collapsible BVM in an olive green rugged, hard plastic, twist-top case
- Single-use, disposable device
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov