North American Rescue CAT Tourniquet Holder - Coyote
Item Code: 30-0044
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The North American Rescue CAT Tourniquet Holder - Coyote 30-0044 was uniquely designed to allow personnel to place their C-A-T Tourniquet on their vest or gear for quick and easy access. It is made of 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors.
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid & easy access
- 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch – “TQ”
- NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T Tourniquets (not included)
- L 6.25 in. x W 1.75 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Max belt width for horizontal mount: 1.5 in.
- Weight: 1.26 oz
Note: Tourniquet not included.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.