North American Rescue Red CAT Tourniquet Holder
Item Code: 30-0128
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The North American Rescue Red CAT Tourniquet Holder 30-0128 was designed to allow personnel to place a C-A-T Tourniquet on a vest or gear for rapid, easy access. Constructed of 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors. The C-A-T Holder protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open elastic pull tab. The C-A-T Holder is available in Black, Coyote, and Multicam, Red and OD Green colors.
NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T Tourniquets (not included) Features:
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid & easy access
- 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch TQ
- NATO stock numbers available for COY and ODG. Contact Customer Service for details.
- L 6.25 in. x W 1.75 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Weight: 1.26 oz
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.