The North American Rescue BLS Eagle IFAK 85-0177 is a compact, individual first aid kit that offers MOLLE/PALS - style connectors to attach to the assault vest/body armor and an upper or lower mounted 2.25" belt loop attachment to secure the kit in the high or low position on your duty/pistol belt, all in one carrying platform.
Sized as one of the smallest IFAKs in our product line, this kit contains essential basic life support equipment that is needed to address causes of preventable death in a tactical environment. Featuring a Quick Pull Tab, the carrying bag easily opens with one hand to reveal the removable kit. The unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel can be adjusted to carry different components and provides easy access to your IFAK contents by simply pulling the color-coded tab to remove the panel from the carrying bag. The compact size reduces the space requirement needed for an IFAK on your vest or belt. The BLS Eagle IFAK has the essential life-saving equipment for point-of-wounding and self-aid/buddy-aid care to address penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries.
- Can connect to the assault vest/body armor or to a duty/pistol belt
- Contains the essential basic life support equipment needed for self-aid/buddy-aid
- Quick Pull Tab easily opens the kit with just one hand
- Has a unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to your internal components
- Inner panel is easily removable for easy access to your kit
1 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet) Black 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD 1 x Z-Fold Combat Gauze 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant 1 x HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack 1 x ARS Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.) 1 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
Packaged: H 8 in. x W 4 in. x D 3 in. Weight: 1 lb 2 oz