The North American Rescue Ankle Trauma Holster 30-0177T keeps essential trauma medical equipment accessible without adding bulk on the belt. This holster enables the carry of a C-A-TTourniquet, as well as an additional ETD and gauze/hemostatic all in an ultralight ankle holster (NOTE: Medical equipment is not included).
This ankle holster was designed with a lightweight water resistant ripstop nylon frame and pouches to accommodate and safely secure a C-A-T Tourniquet, an ETD and an additional gauze or hemostatic dressing . Features include a soft, breathable fabric interior that helps with moisture wicking for extended user comfort. One size fits most, implementing high strength hook and loop closures for maximum adjustability and versatility.
- Holster Only (medical equipment not included)
- Very lightweight, low profile, versatile carrier that allows for carry of essential trauma equipment with quick, single-handed, ambidextrous access to components
- Designed to accommodate a C-A-T Tourniquet, ETD and gauze/hemostatic dressing
- Advanced materials that provide user comfort and long-term wearability
- Protective, water resistant pouches for each carried component with strong hook and loop closures
- One size fits most with convenient hook and loop adjustability
- L 17.75 in. x H 4 in. x D 0.25 in.
- Weight: 2 oz