The North American Rescue Boa Constricting Bands work to improved central venous access every time, the BOA uses a rolling action to transfuse venous blood to the distal veins while still allowing arterial flow. (For maximum effect, the BOA is placed as high up on the extremity as allowable). This technique distends the veins to give quicker vein access via IV. The BOA's patented design features a Quick Click connector and two-finger Quick Release for added efficiency with no need to tie or re-tie a constricting band. The BOA decreases "time on task" for treating combat casualties, civilian trauma patients, or medical patients with poor vascular access.
- Quick, effective IV access even under challenging circumstances (including diabetic wound care)
- Revolutionary rolling action for transfusing venous blood to the distal veins while still allowing arterial flow
- Advanced design with Quick Click connector and two-finger Quick Release
- No tying required
- Rugged, vacuum-sealed packaging designed for sanitation and quick access
- Standard Device Length: 7.5" - 18"
- Dimension (LxWxD): 4" x 3" x 0.9"
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov