The North American Rescue Quikclot Bleeding Control Dressings 30-0161 is designed to stop bleeding of surface wounds such as minor cuts, and abrasions. These dressings work fast by accelerating the body's natural clotting process using a proprietary, inert, inorganic material built into a easy-to-use gauze that will not break down or fall apart under pressure. The Bleeding Control Dressing enables blood to clot up to five times faster than blood on its own, and it can control bleeding within minutes of application.
The Bleeding Control Z-fold Dressing is packed in an easy-tear pouch that is durable, user-friendly and easy to identify. The product is lightweight and small, but contains 4 yards of hemostatic-impregnated gauze in a Z-folded configuration for maximum bleeding control
- Advanced hemostatic agent combined with the simplicity of gauze
- Z-Folded and Vacuum Packed for easy application
- Intended for temporary external use to stop bleeding of superficial wounds, minor cuts, and abrasions
- Fast-acting technology
- Inert and Non-allergenic
- Utilizes the same inorganic component as QuikClot Combat Gauze which is used by the US Military to control severe bleeding
- 3 in. x 4 yd Z-fold configuration
- Packaged â" H 5 in. x W 5.5 in. x D 0.625 in.
- Gauze â" L 4 yd x W 3 in.
- Weight â" 0.8 oz