The MK-1 is available only to Military and Law Enforcement.
The Nixon MK-1 Military/LE Digital Watch was built over the course of several years with input from various military units, including Special Operations. The result is a minimalistic, high function digital watch that can stand-up to the harshest maritime and land environments.
The MK-1 is both Trade Act Agreement and Berry Compliant.
- Articulated Freeswing Strap With Locking Looper For A Comfortable And Secure Fit
- 3 Independent Alarms To Get You Up When You Need It
- Adjustable Backlight Can Be Set To High, Medium, Low, Or Off
- 5-Year Battery
- Silent Mode To Ensure The Watch Doesn't Signal Any Giveaways
- 100M Water Resistant Case With Water Resistant Pushers
- Shock Absorbing PU Jacket Protects The Digital Module
- Impact Resistant Poron Foam Between Module And Caseback
- Dual Chrono Function To Keep Track Of Every Aspect Of Your Mission
- Ultra High Strength Plastic Bezel For Durability
- Screw Bar Construction
The custom digital LCD module boasts a 10 ATM (100 meter) water-resistance rating and features protective PORON that lends to tough shock absorption and sturdiness. An oversized display and adjustable LED backlight provide clear visibility in dark and underwater settings, and the large pushers makes for easy use with dive gloves. Dual independently controlled chronographs have been incorporated for use with Underwater Navigation Boards.
The MK-1 can easily be put on silent mode to ensure it doesn't make a sound, and is equipped with a five-year battery life, dual chronographs visible from all mode screens, with a 1/100-second resolution to provide precision timing. Large, water-resistant polycarbonate pushers located at 6 and 9 o'clock allow for easy control maritime operations and reduce the risk of accidental actuation.