The Nite Ize Steelie FreeMount Vent Kit works with most types of vehicle vents and most any phone on the market. Phones stay gripped securely in the adjustable FreeMount, which then connect magnetically to the Vent Mount. The FreeMount arms can be adjusted to hold phones in place with a firm squeeze, and the release button on the back makes it easy to remove your phone with a smooth one-handed motion. The Vent Mount is a portable solution that can be moved easily from car to car by simply unsnapping the strong cam locking lever, then clicking it back in place on the next vehicle vent. The round shape of the ball on the Vent Mount allows the FreeMount to smoothly articulate for endless viewing angles. As an added bonus, when the FreeMount is on your phone, it allows it to connect magnetically to other convenient surfaces like your refrigerator or tool box.
- Fits most phones with or without a case 2.24" - 3.54" (iPhone models 4, 5, 6, and 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy and Note models)
- FreeMount features powerful neodymium magnet and silicone center
- The neodymium magnet features a secure grip silicone center for smooth articulation with Steelie components
- The neodymium magnet features a protective, non-slip outer silicone ring for strong grip to flat magnetic surfaces
- Compatible with devices enabled with inductive charging
- Quick release button for easy one handed device removal
- Vent ball shape provides a wide range of viewing angles
- Steelie Vent Mount has a cast aluminum body, a cam locking lever that securely grips to most vehicle vents
- Adhesive-free, tool-free installation
- Includes: FreeMount, Vent Mount, and two fit adjustment pads
- Dimensions: 4.2" x 1.5" x 1.2"
- Weight: 1.6oz
*The Steelie FreeMount Bracket contains a strong magnet. This magnet will NOT damage your mobile device; however, do not place it near magnetically sensitive objects such as credit cards, pacemakers, or computer hard drives. Nite Ize assumes no liability for damage to such products.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov