Nite Ize Dual 8' CamJam Tie Down System
The Nite Ize Dual 8' CamJam Tie Down System is the ultimate tie-down tool. It allows you to create your own tie down or connection solution with most 1" webbing. When paired with high quality 1" polypropylene webbing available in several lengths and featuring an integrated loop on one end, you have the complete tie-down system. The durable zinc alloy Dual CamJam buckle features two separate cam locking mechanisms, allowing you to slide the buckle and position it just about anywhere in your configuration. The proprietary design creates the ability to tighten the webbing strap in either a straight line or looped configuration, providing the ultimate in versatility and strength.
This system can be used in two ways: a fixed end configuration or a traditional loop configuration. In the fixed end configuration, the integrated webbing loop allows for easy attachment of the strap to an anchor point while the loose end can be placed over or looped around your gear and around the other anchor point. Cam 1 allows you to easily slide it onto the webbing and adjust the buckle placement easily and securely within your configuration. Complete your configuration by wrapping the strap around your load and other anchor point, then inserting the webbing end through Cam 2 to easily tension the load in place. This set up uses half as much webbing as traditional tie down straps in a looped configuration and creates a 3-to-1 mechanical advantage-what is called Tension Boost Technology. For example, you only need to apply 50 pounds of force to achieve a 150 pound result, making Dual CamJam a simpler solution to complicated ratcheting cam straps.
- Premium quality die-cast zinc alloy Dual CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish
- Use tensioner with most 1" webbing (thickness .045"- .090" |1.14mm - 2.28mm), no sewing required
- Working load limit: 600 lbs
- Break Strength: 1800 lbs
- Heavy duty tie down system available in several lengths
- High strength, high density 1" polypropylene webbing with integrated bar tacked end loop
- Sewn-in, color-coded + numerically labeled strap tags allow for easy identification of strap length
- Working load limit - Fixed End Configuration: 400 lbs
- Working load limit - Loop Configuration: 530 lbs
- Cam 1: Position + Lock | Cam 2: Tighten + Secure
- Works two ways: Fixed End Configuration + Loop Configuration