The North American Rescue Dragon Harness is Lightweight, flexible and comfortable. This unique harness is designed to be worn under the tactical vest. Featuring an easily accessible built-in handle system that allows for immediate high threat extraction of downed personnel without the need to holster or sling weapons during rescue. This enables more fire power on the threat while the inline drag reduces the risks of back injury. Constructed of rugged and durable, 2" flat seatbelt webbing (rated at over 3000lbs) with a deployable handle system attached to low profile 1" Tech Tape. Box-stitching and an adjustable buckle at the abdomen round out the exceptional features on this harness. Requires no assembly or modification to existing gear.
Designed to Allow the Rescuer to:
- Maintain engagement with threat
- Utilize improved body mechanics by maintaining an anatomically correct posture for rapidly extracting greater weight
- Maintain natural postures and positions that preclude shifting of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that either obviates that equipment or exposes additional unprotected body regions
- Decrease manpower needs in "zeroed in" locations
- Unique patent-pending design for linear personnel recovery drags
- Exponentially faster drags with less physical exertion
- Keeps victim low profile, decreasing the likelihood of additional injuries
- Eliminates "ride up" of casualty's vest
- Requires no assembly or modification to existing gear
- Adjustable Waist Size: 30" - 45"
- Handle System Length: 14"
- Height from waist to non-deployed handle: 20"
- Weight: 1.6"